Thursday, December 29, 2005

Well, I could've told you that.

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale [sic] wraps around his body 5 times.

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

All in all, I think I end up doing pretty well for myself. I'm in a river (and not even a river of fire, at that), and I get to tear people with my teeth. What's not to like? Granted, this is assuming I'm more wrathful than gloomy, which is debatable, but hey, I'll risk it.

But what up with gender being a test question?

Today I discovered that you can make a decent hors d'oeuvres out of Alouette spreadable cheese and Hormel pepperoni. I favor either the Spinach and Artichoke or Sundried Tomato and Basil varieties of the Alouette.

Is anyone else put off by the fact that we'll be through with half the decade in a matter of days?

No comments:

Reductionism who in the what now?